Friday, February 10, 2006

"Honey, I have to go to the ER!"


On Friday, February 3rd, 2006 Tim Jensen encounter a minor mishap at work and had to be rushed to the ER of the Ogden Regional Medical Center.
...I was minding my own business when I got a call from Tim. I of course got excited, because I love it when he calls. Any ways, what he had to say wasn't pleasing to my ears or my stomach. Tim called me to say that he accidentally cut his finger, and it wouldn't stop bleeding so he was going to the ER. 3 1/2 hours later , 3 stitches and a finger splint, he was released to go home...
It's now been a week, and his finger is healing well. Next week he'll get the stitches taken out, and he'll be able to return to normal mobility.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Tim, you totally look like you are flipping off everyone in that picture, and you can't help it, that is hilarious!! That or you are a gangsta and flashing the John Parrish Furniture Sign, who knows with you. Hee Hee Licia

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim, That's no way to celebrate MY birthday! At least you're not as old as me. The candles on my cake set off the smoke alarm! I definately had more fun that day!

Jenny Timothy