Friday, May 28, 2010

Untrue to Myself

Ok, so I haven't been exactly following through with my goal. I've been exercising, but my diet has been tossed through the window. I've been indulging in cake, lots of cereal, and tons or carbs. My doctor and dietitian will be so proud of me....NOT! I am embarrassed, but we have to make mistakes to do what's right do we not. So I'm making more of an effort now more then ever to follow my diet and exercise to be fit. I really must do this to be happy, and live a full life.
Not only will I be benefiting from the diet, but so will the hubby. He's put on weight due to some medications, and because of that he's feeling depressed for putting on the weight. So I have to do this for myself, and for Tim.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I am trying to come back to watching myself next week... Here is to us! Call me if you need to vent I will be there for you... good luck!