Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday expectations

Ugh, My birthday is less then a week away... it's not the age that bothers me, but that feeling of not accomplishing things that I imagined I would have by now. I always put a hard expectation upon myself, and then I get depressed when I don't meet them... How can I over come that?
Birthdays to me feel like a new beginning like if it were New Years and you make goals, and when each birthday comes around I'm disappointed in myself.
I'm going to try to be postive, because I know that things could be so much worse. I have a blessed life. I have a wonderful loving husband, 2 healthy fun-loving dogs, and beautiful home. I have family and friends that are so supportive, and I have my health.


Any how, I'm going to have fun celebrating!

No comments: