Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby Shower #1

Excitement, games, laughs, and fun...
I feel a bit strange when the focus is all on me which is why I felt embarrassed at today's baby shower, however I am very grateful to my sisters and mother for putting it together for me, and even more grateful for my family and friends who came to celebrate this joyous occasion. But deep down I felt just a little bit embarrassed. I don't take well to having all eyes on me, but it was still fun.
My sisters Elaina and Katy (actually sister-in-law but feels more like sister) planned out some fun games, and Mom took care of the food mostly. I could tell they put a lot of time into planning today, and they made it fun and special that I will always remember.

The fun decorations Elaina made
Fun outfits for Kohl
Adorable frame

Super soft, cuddly, and cute blanket

I am so grateful for all the wonderful clothes, diapers, wipes, towels, wash clothes, books, pacifiers and car seat. Everyone was very generous, and that will be cherished in my heart forever.

2 comments:

Cherish said...

FUN! you got some cute things it looks like! I am so excited for you!!! Hope you are feeling good!!

Geeta and Tim said...

Thanks Cherish. I bet you got cute stuff at yours too. People tell me it's so much fun dressing up girls, but there are super cute things for boys now a days!!!!