Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Where are you Christmas?

I'm having troubles feeling the Christmas Spirit... That reminds me of little Cindy-Lo Who from the movie "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." Cindy-Lo Who searches for what Christmas is really all about, and why she feels alone. I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband and great family to spend the holidays with, I just wish that excitement I use to feel as a child would come back.
Being an adult and having responsibilities sure puts a damper on things, but I know that the spirit of Christmas will return.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I have had a hard time in the past getting into to the Christmas spirit because it is so commercialized. I always try to find ways to help out those who need help. I litterally jump in and do what I can (can food drive at work, collecting donations,secret santa, angel tree, ect.) When I stop focusing on the hustle and bustle of MY life and focus on (even just one person!) who needs help it really changes the meaning of Christmas. It brings you back to the 'magic'. Give it a try, you may not have money and it does not alway require money to do such a thing. Jump in to it. I promise it will help bring back that magic. good luck chica!