Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A grateful heart!

I have so many things to be grateful for it overwhelms my heart. First and fore most I am so very thankful for my family, and that's all members... parents, grandparents past and present, in-laws, all extended members... Without my family I would not be the person that I am today. As a child they helped me, taught me, nourished, and continually teach me new things. I can only pray that one day I will be able to pass on my wisdom.
I grateful for my friends, including close personal friends to the ones of Facebook.
I'm grateful to be an American, and to have my freedoms and rights in this beautiful country. I grateful to all those whom have served and serve today this nation to continue providing our freedom.
I'm grateful to modern medicines to help me manage my diabetes, and for modern technology in entertainment and communications.
I am grateful for the blessings the Lord has given unto me. He's blessed me with a loving and caring husband, a home that shelters us with comfort and warmth, the best pets we're been privileged to know, great employment, and all other provisions.
I'm thankful for the gospel; it has brought a comfort to my life. I know that Heavenly Father loves me, and that Jesus suffered for my sins so that I may return to live with my Heavenly Father one day.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love ya girl. Hope your day is great

Geeta and Tim said...

Love ya too... my days at work are cheerier when I see your beautiful smile!