Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Little Family Photo shoot

Saturday, November 19th 2011
Tim and I have our family photos. It's been 8 years since we had photos taken. I felt it was long over due, so I scheduled the time and place with our photographer James Larson. I came to learn of him from work...he so happens to be my boss, but as a hobby he does professional photography.
We met at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites in the Lobby area. Great colors, and endless possibilites for the photos.
Now I feel I must explain that Tim does not like having his pictures taken, and so it was kind of difficult to get him to smile for every frame. However there were moments that Tim and I were joking around, and laughing. I am very pleased with our photos. Tim looks handsome, and I don't think I look to bad either.
 James did an excellent job, and I'm thankful for his patience in working with us.






3 comments:

Sara said...

They look great!

Geeta and Tim said...

Thanks Sara!

becky rigby said...

Looks great B. I didn't know James did photography on the side. Pretty awesome.