Monday, November 12, 2012

With Grateful Heart

As the month of November which to me seems to be quickly flashing past me, I have not forgotten the things that I am thankful for. I've challenged my family this month to write the things they are thankful for whether it be one a day or several and each has a container to collect their thankful notes. The ultimate goal is to fill it completely full.

In thinking of the things we are thankful for, we also need to remember to thank our Heavenly Father for it wouldn't be without HIM that we would have all provisions and blessings in our lives.

Later I thought I'd blog all the things I wrote down for the month from my thankful container, but to name just a few today. I am very thankful for my health and the ability to be carrying this baby in me. It has been a long desire of mine to be a mother, and I am just overwhelmed with joy and gratitude to my Heavenly Father for this blessing.

I'm also thankful for my families. They are greatest support systems I could ever have or want. I love everyone from my husband to, parents, in-laws, to siblings (both sides,) and that is just a couple of things I am thankful for, but certainly not ALL!



No comments: