Saturday, July 09, 2011

THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD NEWS

Well to every situation there is good news and bad news. The good news is I have found a fabulous job where I am having the time of my life. I've only been there 3 weeks, but I already love it there! I don't think I ever want to leave, but my future is unpredictable. Who knows where I will be in the next year or five???

The good news keeps coming... Tim was offered a new position at Questar that will be better pay and better hours. I'll be able to spend weekends with my sweet Timothy. 
I am so very proud of the hard work that Tim has put into pursuing his career. He's been so much happier since the change, and with completing his education with his Bachelors in Computer Science/Networking.

Now the bad news...about 2 weeks ago we took Chubby to see the veterinarian as a follow up to his arthritis, and we discussed about the recent development of his hind legs. Doc suggested x-rays, but his best guess was that Chubby's spinal nerves were deteriorating, and there's nothing to cure it. So we've been spoiling him, and keeping him comfortable...however in just the recent days he's been dragging his feet. Completely losing his function of his hind legs. It's so depressing watching him drag his feet around the house. I even have to lift his hind legs up like a wheel barrow to help him around.
This afternoon Tim and I took Chubby for a drive because he loves them, and I want to make his last days on this earth happy.
On Tuesday, July 12th 2011 we will be putting his body to rest so that his spirit may live on with no pain. I know that we will be reunited in the afterlife.



No comments: