Monday, September 12, 2011

Kids again!

Saturday was Lagoon Day for Tim's company Questar Corp. We invited my brother Nate and Joel and they brought their dates Lindsey and Stephanie. We got a free meal, and fun little prizes. I particularly like the temporary tattoo I got on my ankle.
The best part of course were the rides. Tim and I had not been to Lagoon since before we were married which was in 2003. There were ALOT of changes so it was exciting for us to be there. It was fun seeing the inner child come out of both of us, I don't know why the inner child is so shy most other times.
I loved watching Tim get excited to ride Cliffhanger, Wicked and The Spider...since he's never ridden them. It was such a BLAST.
Sunday we spent the day recovery. My feet were so sore, and our throats were a bit raspy from all the screaming, but the experience alone was worth it. I look forward to more fun experiences like this...

1 comment:

becky rigby said...

I love Lagoon, but I love you even more. I'm happy I found your blog. Now I can blogstalk you.