Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebrating Timothy!

Today, Thirty-two years ago, was the day that Timothy John Jensen came into this world. Though it was a difficult birth, being premature...He has been a blessing in the lives of those around him. I had the pleasure of meeting him November of 2002, and ever since have been involved in the celebration of this incredible man.
We kept the day low key for once, Tim started his day early in the morning with my birthday card to him; filled with a cash surprise. Tim went to work as usual, and came home to BBQ Chicken and Baked Potatoes. We later enjoyed some Banana Cream Pie when his parents came over to wish him a Happy Birthday, and give him his gift. With helpful advise from me, Tim's parents gave him a 2 terabyte external hard drive which he's hooked up to the wireless router and shown me the drive where I may store my files!
Tim's Mom was so kind to bring a home made banana cream pie, but without communicating with each other I also had a banana cream pie, however I purchase mine. Marians pie was sure delicious, and guess who's left with the remains???? This is doing no good to my weight loss!
Tim also received a card in the mail from my parents with more cash. All in mall for a low key birthday I know Tim enjoyed his day!

No comments: