Thursday, September 12, 2013

What comes after 5?

I feel that my baby isn't a baby anymore. He's getting so big, and looks almost like a toddler, but sure enough he is only 6 months old. I'm trying to grasp the thought that it was 6 months ago that I brought this wonderful boy into the world.
Recently he's been experiencing pain off and on with swollen gums. I can't wait for this tooth to break thru. Yet it is exciting that he's going to be grinning at me with teeth soon enough.
In the past month Kohl has been rolling, rolling, rolling. He loves to roll all over the place. He likes to sit up, but it doesn't take him long before he's down rolling around. Also in the past month he's learned to sort of scoots himself by applying pressure to his knees and lifts him butt in the air then sort of leaps forward.
I can see that he really want to move around more, and it frustrates him, but how do you tell a 6 month old "all in due time."
When he can he loves to munch on his feet. I would love the be that flexible...
Later in the month we'll be going for his 6 month check-up, and I'm really anxious to know how long he is, and how much weight he's gained.
In the meantime it's on the with daily stuff of spoon feeding, bottles, diaper changing, and playing with my little man.








He insisted on rolling away while I was changing his diaper.


1 comment:

Cherish said...

oh my goodness! He is so cute. He looks like Tim! Motherhood is absolutely amazing isn't it? Kohl looks like a happy boy!!!