Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeling like a tossed salad

The way I'm feeling my feelings are all over the place, but I'm trying to put them all together in one big bowl.
First the lettuce: I'm happy with the man I married, and having a home, and dogs. They have filled my life, and my heart with such joy it's difficult to put into words.
Second the carrots: I'm excited for the home improvements that Tim and I have planned, but not the costs :( We have the roof to re shingle, rebuild the shed, finish the deck, install french doors with doggie door, and possibly install vinyl fencing.
Third the radishes: I want a baby; like I want to be pregnant right now, but then the realty is I'm scared, and unsure. I so desire to be a mom...
Fourth the tomatoes: I don't know if it's the winter blues or my depression, but I haven't felt like myself lately. It's like my mind is numb, and physically I'm just moving along day after day.
Fifth the craisins: I'm super excited to be taking a vacation this year. We haven't pin pointed where we're going, but together we will enjoy our trip.

So toss it all together, and add some dressing... we have a salad of tossed emotions! Remedies are in the works!!!!

No comments: