Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm seeing GREEN

I don't have any decorations for St. Patrick's Day so I was inspired to make something and also was inspired from Pinterest on my latest craft project, and I really enjoyed making it. I'm now stumped on what to do next, but here's what I did...
I cut a circular wreath form a cardboard box, and glued green card stock on top.
Step 2: I cut strips of paper with various colors of green, and folded them over and over creating a accordion affect

Step 3: I then glued the ends and formed circles

Step 4: Added some fun cut out flowers, and brads

 Step 5: I glued everything onto the wreath form I created. Added a ribbon bow...
Wala, the end result is a fun green paper crafted wreath.
I had so much fun making my St. Patrick wreath, and may make another one with different colors, but I now look for the next inspiration!

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

Holy cow B. That's pretty freakin' cute. I wish I was as talented as you.

Geeta and Tim said...

It was pretty easy, but thanks. I'm sure you're crafty!!!