Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Romance Spent Our Way

A romatic day for Tim and I. Valentine's Day is February 14th, however due to our work schedules we wouldn't be able to do anything together on the 14th.We wanted to be sure to have the time we wanted to spend time together celebrating our love for each other... It worked to our advantage to celebrate Monday, February 13th Tim had his flex day which meant he didn't have to work, and I was able to take the day off from work. The fun began with going to Impact Guns where we did some target shooting. We had a great time.
Tim had an excellent handle on the 9mm handgun.

Together at the shooting range!
After playing responsibly with guns, we went to our favorite place Olive Garden for lunch. It was oh so yummy, and we had a wonderful time talking.We had our dessert to go... We had planned to go to a movie, but after lunch I was feeling dizzy, and my head was pounding so we just went home. Both us of just relaxed and watched Agatha Christie's Poirot, which we've really enjoyed watching together.
While relaxing at home, there was a surprise delivery of these beautiful roses, a cute teddy bear, and card with the words "To My Beloved Wife Brigeeta, Happy Valentine's Day! Love,Tim.
Tim can be so thoughtful! 
To me it was a perfect day with the man I love.
I don't have to have a dozen rose to be smitten by the man I love!

No comments: